Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Banning, CA

What kinds of animals and how many can I keep on residential property?

The municipal code recognizes three kinds of domesticated animals for R-1 (residential single family) zoning: dogs, cats and pot-bellied pigs. Each property may keep 3 of any combination of these animals. Farm-type animals, such as goats, ducks, roosters, chickens and sheep, etc., are only allowed on agricultural properties.

More Information - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment